You are so lucky

In life 99% is luck and the remaining 1% is pretty damn good luck and in fact, this luck is not influenced by an individual, or by a system or even by nature. But still, only some win and many loose, wondering why?

The mystery is, you don’t know when, where and what it is? It can be anything like, a young business enthusiast accidentally caught with a millionaire in an elevator, a Romeo standing next to his much-awaited Juliet in reservation queue, an author sitting next to war hero in a flight from Ben Gurion airport to JFK, the list can go on and on and it is not difficult to come up with your own custom-made list (the Morden/ artificial men’s version of purpose).

Now, what about the opportunities that come up as you turn yourself up every day utilizing the body and mind to its maximum. The paradox of opportunity channels to pool of bliss. The pool of bliss can accept all, like a forest creating a space of abundance. The 1% pretty dam good luck I am talking about is the magic we witness as we grace through the inner layers of being. There are five layers of being, and they are often visualised as the layers of an onion, like the Russian doll.

The five layers (sheaths/ pancha-kosas) are described in the Taittiriya Upanishad. From gross to fine they are:

  1. Annamaya kosha

This is the sheath of the physical self, named from the fact that it is nourished by food. Living through this layer humans identify themselves with a mass of skin, flesh, organs and rhythmic function, while the human of discrimination knows their own self, the only reality that there is, as distinct from the body.

  1. Pranamaya kosha

Pranamaya means composed of prana, the vital principle, the force that vitalizes and holds together the body and the mind. It pervades the whole organism, its one physical manifestation is the breath. As long as this vital principle exists in the organisms, life continues. Coupled with the five organs of action it forms the vital sheath. In the Vivekachudamani it is a modification of vayu or air, it enters into and comes out of the body.

  1. Manomaya kosha

Manomaya means composed of manas or mind. The mind (manas) along with the five sensory organs is said to constitute the manomaya kosa. The manomaya kosa, or “mind-sheath” is said more truly to approximate to personhood than annamaya kosa and pranamaya kosha. It is the cause of diversity, of I and mine. Sankara likens it to clouds that are brought in by the wind and again driven away by the same agency. Similarly, man’s bondage is caused by the mind, and liberation, too, is caused by that alone.

  1. Vijnanamaya kosha

Vijnanamaya means composed of vijnana, or intellect, the faculty which discriminates, determines or wills. Its the combination of intellect and the five sense organs, where the intellect is vital essence of being and it is present in every cell. Thereby it modifies and the organs of knowledge, resulting in man’s transmigration. Thus the knowledge od vijnanamaya kosa creats awareness reflecting the power of the cit.

  1. Anandamaya kosha

Anandamaya means composed of ananda, or bliss. In the Upanishads the sheath is known also as the causal body. In deep sleep, when the mind and senses cease functioning, it still stands between the finite world and the self. Anandamaya, or that which is composed of Supreme bliss, is regarded as the innermost of all. The bliss sheath normally has its fullest play during deep sleep: while in the dreaming and wakeful states, it has only a partial manifestation. The blissful sheath (anandamaya kosha) is a reflection of the Atman which is truth, beauty, bliss absolute.

The Process

The process of gracing through the inner layers of being was developed by the yogis, this is considered the bliss hacking tool. The popularity of yoga has flooded light on the process, most know this less realize it, lazy people have gathers knowledge and the committed have realized it, yoga is an Anubava sastra (learning through realization) and the major activates towards bliss are

  • Practice Asanam
  • Accept Prana
  • Witness energy centers
  • Dissolve in the consciousness
  • Radiate ultimate freedom


Stay Committed, Become the luckiest You,

Celebrate life the Yogic Way


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial